Saturday, April 12, 2008

Final Four

Basketball is an excuse for everyone to get together for some good food and drinks...


We all hung out at Jason's and watched the games...
Do you think Mike ever got a word in on this conversation? It looks like he's enjoying it, right?

3 comments:

Kevin Thompson said...

I loved watching all the games this year...too bad I sucked in my bracket...I did have Memphis in the final though:) What about those Lady Vols...awesome game huh? Talk to you later girl.

The Diddles said...

Fun! Glad you were able to post! Looks like Mike probably couldn't get a word in! You gotta love your momma!:) Tell your parents I said hi! Love all the pics from the reds games! Talk to you soon!

Christy said...

I miss hangouts like that!!!! Glad you all had fun... it was great seeing Becca's parents a couple weeks ago, now if we can just see each other!!! One day I suppose!