Hey, Hey! Apologizies for the lack of blogging! You can forgive a wedding planning couple...right? ;) Well, we've had a great beginning of the summer, and have so much more to look forward to! Here are some pics of what we've been doing over the past 5 months!!
Our awsome friends Lisa and Dwayne threw us a "stock the bar" grill out with our family and wedding party! we had a wonderful time, and the weather was perfect.
Us at our first "shower"J had his Rugby Alumni game that day too...surprisingly, the old guys still got it! They won by one point at the end! It was fun to watch and he managed to only end up with two black eyes!


We went to the Kenny Chesney concert in Louisville...tailgated, played some corn hole, and listened to awsome music! His concerts will have to be repeats for sure :)
The boys working the grill!
Kenny flew in over the crowd...neat!
the gals (btw...i think i wore the same tank top last year when we heard him on the river..oops!ha!oh well)Jason ran the flying pig relay with some of the flag football gang...most impressively--he filled in last minute for someone who dropped out...not bad for someone who never runs! Thats my man :)




2 comments:
Becca your hot as always! I'm glad you filled us in. I was wondering about you all. I'm very excited for you both. You will be married soon:) I saw Kenny in concert and he was awesome. Glad you got to go. Jason seems like a busy man...playing and running...sounds like Kev:) Have a good rest of the summer:)
THANK YOU!!!! Just kidding, I know y'all are busy! Good talking to you the other day! You look great and so does Jason in all the pics! You do always pose with funny statues- that's funny!
Post a Comment