Friday, September 19, 2008

Engagement Setup

Rebecca thought we were going to try something new and do a little trailriding... Little did she know Jason had something else in mind.





Rebecca rode a horse named Levi. He liked to tailgate the other horses on the trail.

This is Jason and his horse Joey... look how long his tail is. Jason was jealous. He thought it was a weave.

Here we are learning how to ride. I would like to point out that Jason has never been on a horse before so this whole thing could take a turn for the worst at any moment... what a risky move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys...I have yet to hear the story but Amber told me it was good. From the pics I can tell it was a great day:) Jason: you got yourself one great girl:)

Maureen said...

wow Jason got his face pretty up close to that horse's behind!!
:)
Meg called & told me the news--congrats to you both!!

The Diddles said...

Jason may have never been on a horse, but I worry more about Becca-she doen't have the best track record avoiding large objects just on her feet... haha Love ya!