Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We've been quite busy...tis the season for more and more weddings (I really thought after all of you guys were married that I would be finished...then I met Jason and he has soo many friends! I really think we're close to wrapping up with all the weddings ;)). We did manage to fit in a few cookouts with my family, and watched the WEBN fireworks at an apartment overlooking Cincinnati. It was beautiful!! Enjoy pics from our Friend's Jay and Lauren's wedding too.

Angie, Andy, Jason and Dad grillin' up some beer brats....yummy!


The sunset before the fireworks...

I thought we were going to fall over the balcony! it was a great view.

______________________________________________________

Jay and Lauren's wedding was filled with "over-the-top" details.....here is just some of their day.

The handsome groom...The "barbie" bride...notice the ice martini luge in the background



Lauren in her reception dress with some of the groomsmen


The sweetheart table with the wedding cake in the background. It was waay taller than me!



Jason in his groomsmen tux with tails. It was "black tie" so I got to get another wear out of my prom dress! Remember this one guys?? ha....we ended up having a great time! Congrats Jay and Lauren.
Stay tuned to more wedding pics from this past weekend!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she does look like barbie! I love the picture of the sunset. You guys of course are so cute together. Glad your almost done with all the weddings....now that I think about it you do post alot on weddings:)

Christy said...

Glad to see you are doing so well!! I am jealous that dress still fits so well... I do not even want to think about how mine would not fit at this point!!! I have to agree, I want to know how you were so privileged to attend Barbie's wedding?! hehe :)

Maureen said...

whoa total Barbie! what is up with that?!
and what is a sweetheart table!?
too funny!
is that your dress from Lady Vols banquet "prom"?
:)

Jason and Becca said...

Yeah, I wore that dress at the Lady Vol banquet too...funny!

I'd have to speak directly to you about the wedding to get the full effect on the entire thing...but, aparently now the "head table" is OUT and "sweetheart table" (just the bride and groom) is IN and the rest of the bridsmaids/groomsmen sit with their sig. others! I dunno??? he he...lets just say it was event experience

The Diddles said...

My oh, my! Quite the wedding! Did she have her malibu barbie outfits all packed for the honeymoon? I remember that dress you wore to "Lady Vol Prom"! It still looks great on you!