Thursday, January 1, 2009

Updates

Hey! Sorry for the lack of blogging :(! We haven't been up to anything exciting really...so, I'll just update you with mundane news! ha! We did go to our cabin in West Virginia for Halloween--had a blast with friends and family! My parents are such good sports! We enjoyed the holiday season and were very busy going back-and-forth to each family's events. Jason went to the Orange bowl to cheer on the Bearcats....and I'm on call for this holiday, so I stayed in town.

Wedding planning is going well, and we plan to head to the vineyard sometime soon to get more details ironed out. Hopefully, we'll be able to post some pics of the venue soon. We want to wish all of you a safe and wonderful 2009. We are looking forward to soo much!!! :) Here are some random pictures since we have no recent ones to post ;)
Rainey Red's game in August

Jason, Me and Myiah(Jason's friend's daughter) at her Hannah Montana b-day party


Wedding season picture!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, I cannot believe it has been this long since you blogged!! Get with it! :)

Sharon Thompson said...

Thanks for the update! Happy New Year! Miss you:)

Jason and Becca said...

I know, its our Resolution to blog more. sorry :) We'll be in touch!