Monday, January 5, 2009

Wedding Planning

Jason, Mom, and I went to a wedding expo this weekend and were able to get some really great contacts for our wedding :) I think Jason was a trooper b/c he was one of three total grooms-to-be in the whole place! I told everyone it was a punishment for going to the bowl game! ha ha jk! Anyways, here are a few pics of our Vineyard Venue. The grounds look a little dry, so hopefully they'll be flourishing by Sept. 5th



The pond next to the stone pavillion where the ceremony will be.

The lodge/bed and breakfast

part of the grapevines, overlooking the pavillion




3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks beautiful!!! Cannot wait to see pictures from the big day with the lovely couple added to the scenery! Hope you had a good holiday!!!

Maureen said...

oh that will be very pretty in September. looks nice!

Sharon Thompson said...

What a wedding it will be. So excited for you both!